TWSA Information

Tuckaseigee Water & Sewer Authority is an equal opportunity provider & employer

1246 West Main Street, Sylva, NC 28779

Phone: 828-586-5189

Fax:     828-631-9089


PUBLIC NOTICE: Modified Meeting Schedule 

 This memorandum is provided to document the following changes to the Published TWSA Board Schedule.  The regularly scheduled Business Meeting of the Tuckaseigee Water and Sewer Authority scheduled for Tuesday June 19, 2018 is being changed to a Work Session Meeting, and will include a Public Hearing on the Proposed FY 2018-19 TWSA Budget. The Public Hearing will take place at 5:30 on this date and the TWSA Work Session will convene once the Public Hearing is closed. The June 2018 TWSA Business Meeting is being rescheduled to Monday June 25, 2018 starting at 5:30 PM.  All of the above meetings will take place at the TWSA Boardroom, 1246 West Main Street, Sylva, NC.


A Whittier Sanitary District Called Board Meeting is set for 5:30 PM on Tuesday June 26, 2018 at the Tuckaseigee Water & Sewer Authority office at 1246 West Main Street, Sylva, NC.  This meeting is set to discuss a number of matters related to the Sewer System owned by the Whittier Sanitary District including the sewer system budget for FY 2018-19. A Public Hearing on the Proposed FY 2018-19 WSD Sewer System Budget will take place before the Board Meeting starts.


NOTICE: To read the FY-2018-2019 Budget message and view the Proposed Budget for FY-2018-2019, please go to the "Forms & Documents" tab and scroll to the "Budget" section.



 For after hours emergencies, call (828) 506-0681.

Work Sessions are scheduled on the second Tuesday of every month.

Board Meetings are scheduled on the third Tuesday of every month at 5:30.

Blog Index
The journal that this archive was targeting has been deleted. Please update your configuration.

Below is a listing of TWSA policies, forms, and documents. Some PDF files are editable where applicable. Please fill these in using Adobe Reader, then print the document and bring to the TWSA office or send it to us in the mail or e-mail. Some are required to be filled out at the office.

Right-click on the document you want to view/save and select Save Target As or Save Link As (depending on your browser). Save the document to a location you will remember (i.e. My Documents), open, fill-out, and print.


Applications & Forms




HB-436- System Development Fees(SDF) 


 TWSA Sewer Allocation Release _Cashiers